- About Us
- How We Help
- Ways to Donate
- Take Action
- Contact Us
- Canadian Pride
- United Way Leeds & Grenville Hires New Executive Director (7/2/2015) - The United Way of Leeds & Grenville’s board of directors is pleased to announce Melissa Hillier has been hired as the organization’s new Executive Director. Melissa comes to us with a proven track record of outstanding leadership in the private and not-for-profit sectors. We’re excited she has taken the helm of our United Way, bringing [...]
- Gigantic Yard Sale (6/22/2015) -
United Way Leeds & Grenville is hosting a gigantic yard sale on Friday, June 26 (from 12pm to 5pm) and Saturday, June 27 (from 8am to 1pm). Find us at the former Tallman Truck Centre on Parkedale Avenue (between Barley Mow and Goodwill, across from the Thousand Islands Mall).
- Ontario Trillium Foundation to host information session in Brockville (6/3/2015) -
The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) has just released a new Investment Strategy, which is a significant change from its’ previous granting programs and processes. They are hosting an information session in Brockville on Thursday July 9. Please see the poster below for more details.
- Leeds & Grenville Transportation Survey (5/27/2015) -
In an effort to determine the transportation barriers and community-specific transportation needs of Leeds and Grenville citizens, a survey is being conducted to gather data at the local level in order to guide the direction of the Every Kid In Our Communities (EKIOC) Transportation Work Group in working towards transportation solutions. This survey will gather [...]
- Save the date: Giant Bingo in Athens (4/24/2015) -
Contact our office for more information or to order your fast track package.
- Official Call: UWLG Annual General Meeting (4/17/2015) -
Our annual AGM will be held on Thursday, May 28, 2015, at 7:00 pm. Join us at Brockville Fire Station #2, 360 Laurier Boulevard in Brockville.
For more information, please contact our office.
- UWLG is seeking an Executive Director (4/17/2015) -
We are hiring! Check out the job advertisement and be sure to send in your application before the deadline of May 1, 2015.
- Day of Caring on June 4 (4/16/2015) - United Way Leeds & Grenville want to invite you to participate in the annual Day of Caring on Thursday, June 4 2015, Day of Caring is a Nationally Branded Program aimed at getting area businesses involved in Community Capacity Development by connecting teams of volunteers with agencies who have projects in the area that [...]
- United Way announces final total of $1,100,516.75 at Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast (3/31/2015) -
United Way Leeds & Grenville held their annual Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast at CJ’s Banquet Hall on March 19, 2015. The breakfast is a way to honour volunteers and to announce winners amongst workplace campaigns who achieved great results.
The final 2014 campaign total was announced – $1,100,516.75.
Please see the photos from the event here: [...]
- United Way announces Interim Executive Director (3/20/2015) -
Crystal Sled has been appointed to the position of Interim Executive Director until a replacement can be found later this spring.
Crystal has worked for the United Way for 15 years and has done a variety of jobs over the years, which strategically places her in the perfect position to assume the role. [...]