- About Us
- How We Help
- Ways to Donate
- Take Action
- Contact Us
- Canadian Pride
- Save the date: Giant Bingo in Athens (4/24/2015) -
Contact our office for more information or to order your fast track package.
- Official Call: UWLG Annual General Meeting (4/17/2015) -
Our annual AGM will be held on Thursday, May 28, 2015, at 7:00 pm. Join us at Brockville Fire Station #2, 360 Laurier Boulevard in Brockville.
For more information, please contact our office.
- UWLG is seeking an Executive Director (4/17/2015) -
We are hiring! Check out the job advertisement and be sure to send in your application before the deadline of May 1, 2015.
- Day of Caring on June 4 (4/16/2015) - United Way Leeds & Grenville want to invite you to participate in the annual Day of Caring on Thursday, June 4 2015, Day of Caring is a Nationally Branded Program aimed at getting area businesses involved in Community Capacity Development by connecting teams of volunteers with agencies who have projects in the area that [...]
- United Way announces final total of $1,100,516.75 at Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast (3/31/2015) -
United Way Leeds & Grenville held their annual Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast at CJ’s Banquet Hall on March 19, 2015. The breakfast is a way to honour volunteers and to announce winners amongst workplace campaigns who achieved great results.
The final 2014 campaign total was announced – $1,100,516.75.
Please see the photos from the event here: [...]
- United Way announces Interim Executive Director (3/20/2015) -
Crystal Sled has been appointed to the position of Interim Executive Director until a replacement can be found later this spring.
Crystal has worked for the United Way for 15 years and has done a variety of jobs over the years, which strategically places her in the perfect position to assume the role. [...]
- Retirement Party for Judi Baril (3/11/2015) -
After over 25 years with our organization, Judi Baril, Executive Director of United Way Leeds & Grenville, is retiring. Please join us for a celebration of her time with us as we wish her the best in her retirement on Friday, March 27, from 4:00 to 6:00pm at the Brockville Country Club.
- Press Release: Judi Baril to retire from United Way Leeds & Grenville (3/11/2015) -
After almost 26 years as its leader and driving force, United Way Leeds & Grenville Executive Director Judi Baril has announced she is retiring at the end of March.
Judi began her work as the Executive Director with the United Way on June 5, 1989. During that time, Judi has worked tirelessly on behalf [...]
- Volunteer Appreciation Event scheduled for March 19 (3/10/2015) -
- Canadian Pride CD/DVDs now on sale (3/10/2015) -
Canadian Pride is a song written by Darlene Burns to commemorate the 50th anniversary of our Canadian flag. The song was launched February 10th with a live performance in Brockville. All proceeds of the cd/dvd go to United Way Leeds & Grenville.
The CD/DVDs are available at the following locations:
Home Hardware (Stewart [...]