- About Us
- How We Help
- Ways to Donate
- Take Action
- Contact Us
- United Way welcomes back Jesse Miller for the 2014 Youth Summit (10/14/2014) -
United Way is pleased to welcome back Jesse Miller, Mediated Reality for the 2014 Youth Summit. Jesse will be presenting to Leeds & Grenville’s grade 7 & 8 students. Jesse’s presentation on social media is relevant, current and helpful for young people when making decisions about how best to use social media. Jesse’s visit for [...]
- Enclave Home Decor, Brockville to host “Shopping and Sweets” event (10/6/2014) -
Update: The event has been rescheduled to October 30th. Tickets are still available!
We are very pleased to partner with Enclave Home Decor in Brockville for their “Shopping and Sweets” event which is a fundraiser for United Way. The event will take place October 16, 2014 from 6:30-9pm. A limited amount of tickets are available [...]
- Brockville General Hospital kicks off a week of United Way events on Friday (10/1/2014) -
Thanks so much to BGH and the WHAT team for allowing us to come in to be part of these fun events to raise money for your United Way Campaign. Events are open to the public. See the poster for details!
- Air Canada raffle is coming up! (10/1/2014) -
You could win two round trip tickets anywhere Air Canada flies on October 23, 2014 IF you buy a ticket! We have tickets still available, and at $10.00 they are a great deal! Call us for your ticket today – we can charge your credit card and mail you the ticket. (613)342-8889. Start dreaming of [...]
- Our 2014 Campaign has launched! (9/11/2014) -
Our 2014 campaign was launched on September 10th, 2014 at CJ’s in Brockville. Agencies, workplace campaigns teams, volunteers and community leaders all came together to launch the campaign. Our 2014 goal has been set at $1,100,000.
- UCDSB Golf Tournament raises over $10,000 for United Way (9/11/2014) -
On September 6th at the Brockville Country Club, the Upper Canada District School Board hosted a Golf Tournament in support of our 2014 Campaign. United Way would like to thank the Event Organizers, the volunteers and the participants for making the day a great success. As you’ll see from the photos, the rain didn’t dampen [...]
- Please join us to kick off our campaign… (9/3/2014) -
- Aquala’s 6th Anniversary Celebration – pamper yourself, buy a ticket! (9/3/2014) -
- UCDSB Golf Tournament for United Way this Saturday! (9/3/2014) -
- Giant Bingo in Prescott on Saturday, July 26th! (7/22/2014) -
Check out the incredible prize board! For more information, call the office at (613) 3422-8889.
Our Campaign Progress
- October 23, 2014 7:00 pmHockey Night in Leeds Grenville
- October 30, 2014 6:30 pmEnclave Home Decor "Shopping and Sweets" event
- November 7, 2014 9:00 amUnited Way Silent Auction
- December 5, 2014Campaign Ends